Market Need: Body wellness services are in great demand in the Black Community. This online body wellness business is a must for Black massage therapists and other body wellness therapists to start or grow their own businesses. The online business supports the online booking of body wellness services and the sale of body wellness products for such programs as massage therapy, facials and manicure and pedicure, weight management, and stress management.
This e-commerce business model supports offering mobile services where clients book online and body wellness therapists travel to provide their services to the clients at an agreed location. This is an extension of the traditional model of providing body wellness services from one geographical location. Mobile services enable the business owner to contract with local service providers to provide mobile services in various localities and achieve the impact of having a physical store in various locations, without the added overhead costs. This also provides time-saving benefits for customers who no longer have to travel long distances to a business location.
You are able to purchase either of these types of businesses by going through the checkout process and paying the initial deposit and we will contact you to finalize the purchase and sign the agreement.
This e-commerce business is a great opportunity for a new business owner or an established business owner who wants to reach new customers and grow. Anyone who is interested in Black Body Wellness services will be able to find such a business through search engines like Google or Bing. Additionally, business growth could be achieved by distributing local flyers and listing services and products on online Black MarketPlaces such as Boupon.ca. Customer engagement could be sustained by posting new content regularly and by offering unannounced promotions and discounts to reward those who visit frequently.
Over $50, 000 in value: We have provided working examples of each type of business on the following e-commerce platforms: Africarib.ca, Blaxters.ca, BlackHairandBeauty.ca, and Earthsource.ca. Complete e-commerce platforms similar to our Ready to Go Online Businesses can cost more than $50,000 and will take a lot of time and input from the client to finalize. With a Ready to Go Online Business you can start selling almost right away. Hundreds of hours have gone into the creation of each of the online businesses and a further 20 hours of customization of pictures and design is provided for each business, to ensure that each e-commerce platform is unique and suits the client’s preferences.
Complete e-commerce solution: We provide a complete e-commerce solution that includes search engine optimization of the website to enable services and products to appear in search results. We also provide marketing and advertising plans that each business owner can customize by identifying their target market location to implement their marketing and advertising strategies. After finalizing the marketing and advertising plan, the business owner may choose to self-implement or to have us implement the strategy. There will be an additional cost for stand-alone businesses to implement a marketing plan. We also provide hosting and maintenance of the website for a flat fee or a small percentage of the monthly sales.
Additional services: These services are included at no additional cost:
- – A Black Business Consultant is assigned to assist the business owner to successfully launch their business and can provide additional services such as product sourcing, obtaining additional images, designing and creating product labels and listings.
- – Further customization of each platform. To finalize and deliver the Ready to Go Online Business we require the client to provide their additional design customizations and images which they want to use to further customize their online business and to create product listings.
- – We provide a Strategic Business Plan with each online business with strategies to grow the business by adding drop shipping operations to source products to sell on the platform and expanding vertically into becoming an importer or manufacturer of the products sold on the platform as well as adding physical outlets.
- – We will also provide business incorporation services as part of this package at an additional cost to cover the government fee.
Funding: We provide funding to buyers of Ready to Go Online Businesses, with a down payment of $1, 200 the business can be up and going. The balance is repayable over 2 years which means that the business could be able to pay off the balance from generated income*. We will provide full disclosure of the payment plan.
-We provide 5 hours of training in the use of this system
* We are not able to project what income will be made by the business as this is subject to uncertainty.